Posts Tagged with “Reviews”
Comments Off on Skinception Review
What Every Skincare Enthusiast Needs to Know About Skinception
Skincare is something that a lot of people do not hesitate to spend their hard-earned money on. Sometimes, people spend money on stuff that don’t work or deliver only half of what is promised. Unfortunately, there are only a few options for these people since the products may no longer be returned unless they expressly signed a money-back guarantee agreement with the seller. This is something the Skinception skin care line promises its customers.
Customers can try the product for up to 90 days. If they don’t like what they purchased or if they feel that it hasn’t delivered according to promise, then they can return it for a full refund. Unlike the refund process for other brands, Skinception does not make it difficult for customers to get their money back. They don’t ask any questions. What’s more: they also provide a full refund for the shipping fees.
This alone puts Skinception ahead of the competition. The only problem is that the company is web-based, which means that it only sells its products online.
Skinception classifies its products into three main categories. Each of these three categories contains a range of products that perform different functions for the skin.
1. Anti-aging. This category includes products that promise to make the user look at least 10 years younger than her actual age. This is done only through natural means and without the help of any cosmetic procedures. Some of the effects of the serums include wrinkle reduction, as well as erasing the puffiness and dark circles around the eyes.
2. Restoration. The products under this category are meant to bring out the inner glow of the skin. They also promise to reduce blemishes, as well as erase any trace of skin damage. These damages include stretch marks that may have been obtained through weight loss/gain and/or pregnancy. There are also a few restorative products that are designed to erase scars or to lighten its appearance so that it won’t be too noticeable.
3. Special care. The primary goal for the products that fall under this category is to even out the skin tone. This is done by treating the various skin conditions that cause discoloration, such as rosacea, blotches, and freckles.
The price for each serum depends mostly on what the product is designed to achieve, as well as the rarity of the natural ingredients that were used for creating it.
Naturally, there are skin types that may be sensitive to the ingredients used in various skin care products. These are the skin types that often suffer from terrible breakouts or rashes whenever they use untested skin care products. This is true for almost every other skin care product out there, regardless of the brand. This is why Skinception’s experts recommend testing the products first on the skin at the back of the hand prior to applying it on the face and neck.
Another compatibility issue that may arise is for pregnant women who want to start using the stretch mark serums even before they give birth. This way, the stretch marks do not worsen even as their bodies continue to grow with the pregnancy. In this case, it is always best to check with your physician first.
It is important to follow these recommendations even if Skinception’s product lines are all made of high quality ingredients. It should be noted, though, that the company has not received any complaints about rashes and/or breakouts from any of its loyal customers so far.
Placing an order at the Skinception website is quite easy. All you need to do is to browse through the list of products under each category. Upon finding the desired product, simply click on the order button and this will redirect you to the product packages page. This page contains several options for product packages that customers can choose from.
These packages contain products to last for 30, 60, or 90 days. The packages also include various attractive bonuses that would go along perfectly well with the chosen product. In some cases, it is better to order a 5-month supply because the bonus on this package does not only include special items. It also includes a free 2-month supply. This gives customers a savings of up to $200 in terms of the free supply and the bonuses.
However, the 5-month supply is recommended only for customers who have already tested their skin’s compatibility with Skinception’s products. Those who are still on the testing phase can simply order the 2-month supply. They don’t have to worry though because the 2-month supply also contains the same bonuses that can be found on the bigger packages. After choosing the preferred package, customers could then proceed to the order placement form.
The form requires them to enter both their billing and shipping address. It also has a separate field for the payment details. In the past, there have been a few disgruntled customers who claimed that they never authorized their cards to be billed. But customers have to understand that by entering the 3- or 4-digit CVV that is unique for each credit card, they have given the authorization for the bill. They don’t have to worry about this because Skinception does provide a full refund guarantee to all of its customers.
There are many ways in which web-based companies can provide the necessary support for its customers. The most common among these is the presence of a live support system that can assist customer queries faster than phone or email. Unfortunately, Skinception does not have this live chat option as of yet. This is probably because the company is still relatively new and is still on the process of establishing itself.
The best way for customers to contact the support team is by calling the toll-free number that is provided in every page of the Skinception website. The hotline is open 24/7 and is manned by real-life customer service agents. The company also provides a link for their customer support’s email address and fax contact information. These two options can be found on the page where the customer is completing the order form.
Comments Off on Har Vokse Review
A Detailed Har Vokse Hair Spray and Supplement Review
What Is Har Vokse?
A hair care product brand that is designed to provide the following for the hair:
- Protection and strength to existing hair strands
- New hair growth on empty hair follicles
Each order includes one hair growth spray and a bottle of hair care supplements. Both the hair spray and the supplements are to be taken twice daily. The hair spray needs to be sprayed onto towel-dried hair. The capsules can be taken at any time during the day. However, it is best to take one capsule in the morning and another in the evening. This significantly reduces the timeline between each supplement intake.
People who have already tried using Har Vokse report that they’ve noticed improvements in the thickness and consistency of their hair after just a week.
What Makes It Work?
The product boasts of four primary ingredients:
- Camellia Sinensis – this is the primary ingredient used for various types of teas such as oolong tea and white, yellow, and green teas. Everyone is pretty much well aware of the benefits that tea can provide for the body. For one thing, tea leaves contain high levels of anti-oxidants. These anti-oxidants effectively help tea-drinkers avoid the negative effects of various diseases. As a matter of fact, drinking a cup of tea daily has been known to keep certain diseases away. These diseases include cardiovascular ailments like asthma and angina pectoris. When it comes to caring for the hair, the anti-oxidant properties of tea leaves help ensure that free radicals wouldn’t be able to do any damage to the hair follicles. When the follicles are healthy, it is then able to produce healthier and stronger hair.
- Centella Asiatica – this is more commonly known as gotu kola and has been used by various ancient cultures as a medicinal plant. It is also a primary ingredient in various Asian cuisines and is served as a refreshing juice drink in Thailand. It is believed to contain anti-aging properties and is also used for treating diabetes, hypertension. Gotu Kola is also a primary ingredient for various topical ointments that are used for dressing skin wounds. As a hair growth treatment, Gotu Kola or Centella Asiatica also helps nourish the hair follicles. It effectively treats any damage that the follicles may have suffered due to incorrect hair care practices. Sometimes, the damage may have been caused by a lack of sufficient nourishment.
- Coffee Arabica Seeds – coffee has had a long and often contentious relationship with health buffs. A lot of health-conscious individuals steer clear of it because of its negative side effects. But it still managed to maintain its wide following especially among the harried office workers who need to stay awake while on the job. Despite all the debate, there is one truth that stands out: raw coffee beans are a rich source of anti-oxidants.Raw coffee beans also promote proper blood circulation. Harnessing the natural properties of Coffee Arabica Seeds for hair care products can actually do wonders for the follicles. Because the seeds are used on the spray, this means that consumers wouldn’t have to worry about the much-debated negative side effects of ingesting coffee beans in the form of a mug of warm coffee.
- Folic Acid – folic acid is a nutrient that is mostly associated with pregnant women. It is the first thing that an OB prescribes as soon as pregnancy is confirmed. But aside from its benefits to the growing fetus, folic acid is also quite valuable for maintaining the health of the hair and its follicles. Its primary function is to promote the healthy growth of the tissues of the skin, nails, and hair. This is achieved by regulating the production of red blood cells. Each of these ingredients can be taken individually as vitamin supplements. But these have been combined into the Har Vokse hair care system so that consumers would be able to obtain the full benefits.
A three-month supply of the Har Vokse hair growth spray and supplement can be a bit expensive. The current price range is at around $126 to $130 on various online stores. However, the money that you pay for the product would not be in vain. It has been given 4 to 5-star ratings by several other consumers who have already tried using the product. These ratings are testament to the effectiveness of the product in being true to its promise.
One thing that has convinced a lot of other consumers to buy the 3-month supply is the fact that it comes with a 100% money-back guarantee. They can try using it for 60 days. If they should find the product ineffective, they can contact the store’s customer support department to process a return kit and to have their money refunded.
One tip from expert shoppers is not to order from the first online store that you come into contact with. It is best to buy Har Vokse via the official website as you are most likely to get a genuine product and also the best deal.
Customers who need to contact somebody who is knowledgeable about Har Vokse Hair Spray and Supplement doesn’t have to blindly grope around for contact details. A lot of well-established online stores provide various means for customers to contact them. One of the most common contact points is via a live chat agent that automatically pops up while the customer is browsing through the site.
Another option is to call the toll-free number that is often placed at the uppermost right-hand corner of the screen. For returns, the customer would usually be provided with a return kit and the shipping details provided while the return order is being processed. The fastest way for getting a response if you have product-specific questions is to chat with the live agent. The response is often instantaneous so no need to wait around for hours just to get the answers you need.