Comments Off on Har Vokse Review: The Essential Guide
What Is Har Vokse?
A hair care product brand that is designed to provide the following for the hair:
- Protection and strength to existing hair strands
- New hair growth on empty hair follicles
Each order includes one hair growth spray and a bottle of hair care supplements. Both the hair spray and the supplements are to be taken twice daily. The hair spray needs to be sprayed onto towel-dried hair. The capsules can be taken at any time during the day. However, it is best to take one capsule in the morning and another in the evening. This significantly reduces the timeline between each supplement intake.
People who have already tried using Har Vokse report that they’ve noticed improvements in the thickness and consistency of their hair after just a week.
What Makes It Work?
The product boasts of four primary ingredients:
- Camellia Sinensis – this is the primary ingredient used for various types of teas such as oolong tea and white, yellow, and green teas. Everyone is pretty much well aware of the benefits that tea can provide for the body. For one thing, tea leaves contain high levels of anti-oxidants. These anti-oxidants effectively help tea-drinkers avoid the negative effects of various diseases. As a matter of fact, drinking a cup of tea daily has been known to keep certain diseases away. These diseases include cardiovascular ailments like asthma and angina pectoris. When it comes to caring for the hair, the anti-oxidant properties of tea leaves help ensure that free radicals wouldn’t be able to do any damage to the hair follicles. When the follicles are healthy, it is then able to produce healthier and stronger hair.
- Centella Asiatica – this is more commonly known as Gotu kola and has been used by various ancient cultures as a medicinal plant. It is also a primary ingredient in various Asian cuisines and is served as a refreshing juice drink in Thailand. It is believed to contain anti-aging properties and is also used for treating diabetes, hypertension. Gotu Kola is also a primary ingredient for various topical ointments that are used for dressing skin wounds. As a hair growth treatment, Gotu Kola or Centella Asiatica also helps nourish the hair follicles. It effectively treats any damage that the follicles may have suffered due to incorrect hair care practices. Sometimes, the damage may have been caused by a lack of sufficient nourishment.
- Coffee Arabica Seeds – coffee has had a long and often contentious relationship with health buffs. A lot of health-conscious individuals steer clear of it because of its negative side effects. But it still managed to maintain its wide following especially among the harried office workers who need to stay awake while on the job. Despite all the debate, there is one truth that stands out: raw coffee beans are a rich source of anti-oxidants. Raw coffee beans also promote proper blood circulation. Harnessing the natural properties of Coffee Arabica Seeds for hair care products can actually do wonders for the follicles. Because the seeds are used on the spray, this means that consumers wouldn’t have to worry about the much-debated negative side effects of ingesting coffee beans in the form of a mug of warm coffee.
- Folic Acid – folic acid is a nutrient that is mostly associated with pregnant women. It is the first thing that an OB prescribes as soon as pregnancy is confirmed. But aside from its benefits to the growing fetus, folic acid is also quite valuable for maintaining the health of the hair and its follicles. Its primary function is to promote the healthy growth of the tissues of the skin, nails, and hair. This is achieved by regulating the production of red blood cells. Each of these ingredients can be taken individually as vitamin supplements. But these have been combined into the Har Vokse hair care system so that consumers would be able to obtain the full benefits.
A three-month supply of the Har Vokse hair growth spray and supplement can be a bit expensive. The current price range is at around $126 to $130 on various online stores. However, the money that you pay for the product would not be in vain. It has been given 4 to 5-star ratings by several other consumers who have already tried using the product. These ratings are a testament to the effectiveness of the product in being true to its promise.
One thing that has convinced a lot of other consumers to buy the 3-month supply is the fact that it comes with a 100% money-back guarantee. They can try using it for 60 days. If they should find the product ineffective, they can contact the store’s customer support department to process a return kit and to have their money refunded.
One tip from expert shoppers is not to order from the first online store that you come into contact with. It is best to buy Har Vokse via the official website as you are most likely to get a genuine product and also the best deal.
Customers who need to contact somebody who is knowledgeable about Har Vokse Hair Spray and Supplement doesn’t have to blindly grope around for contact details. A lot of well-established online stores provide various means for customers to contact them. One of the most common contact points is via a live chat agent that automatically pops up while the customer is browsing through the site.
Another option is to call the toll-free number that is often placed at the uppermost right-hand corner of the screen. For returns, the customer would usually be provided with a return kit and the shipping details provided while the return order is being processed. The fastest way for getting a response if you have product-specific questions is to chat with the live agent. The response is often instantaneous so no need to wait around for hours just to get the answers you need.
» Today's Top Har Vokse Coupon Codes & Promotions